Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Power Bitch

In the true spirit of research (or procrastination) I am an avid follower of The City and The Hills. Never am I happier then when MTV shows a marathon of episodes. I love studying the girls clothes, obvious plastic surgery and inability have a conversation composed of more than 5 sentences.



My favourite character has always been uber business woman and self confessed “power bitch” Kelly Cutrone. Maybe it’s because she says what’s on her mind, or her unwashed vampire like presence or her cutting one liners,




“The truth doesn’t always come like a shiny bluebird on your shoulder....the truth hurts”

“You may wanna kiss her on the cheek, but put a gun to her back to make sure she stands up straight.”



So imagine my delight when I discovered Ms Cutrone now has her own show aptly entitled “Kell on earth” on the Bravo USA. I jus watched the first episode and I’m hooked. The series follows her PR firm Peoples Revolution set in New York. I was terribly vexed after watching one episode. The stress on her poor interns is monumental. Her assistant Andrew is set to be a star-he reminds me of a gothic Christian Siriano from Project Runway.

Please bear my burden of procrastination and watch the show on the following link.


Kell on Earth


I will leave you with a brand spanking new Kelly quote

“We’re all hookers”

Enjoy.

1 comment: